Tuesday, November 11, 2008

woots the new gossip girl episode's out. teehee. i was so fucking tired today i promptly fell asleep on the FLOOR after eating dinner -.- don't ask. then woke up shivering half an hour later, crawled into bed with contacts on and everything only to wake up at 3 plus. and ordering my 120 slide film online. i damn smart right. hahaha.

i think the amount of money i've been spending online is insane. the amount of time i go out nowadays is so much less than last year, but i still make up for e spending by shopping online -.- gosh. its so bad. haha. asos. ae. lomography.com. shopbop. ooh this is insane. poor kaleni has to bring like erh 15 items over when he comes visit :p WHOOPS. hahaha

i've been prancing around my room in my gorgeous yellow & black satin d&g pumps. hehee. reminds me of angie baby, who i'm going to see this friday. bounces. hence the mad rush to finish 2 essays and all my readings. sheesh. i'm bringing my shoes back to spore. hehh, so my maid can watch over them. haha, ie, keeping them clean, dry and happy.

my finger got fucking caught in the hinge of the door yesterday. hurt like hell ): so pain that finger was all swollen (it still is), and i was almost in tears )))): pain pain pain. still aching today. sighs. stupidity i tell you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home